Friday, 27 January 2017

I must protest!

 
Hello Everyone and welcome to my second post for today!

I love Bloobel Stamps, they are so cute, so much fun and quirky that when Lisa decided to have a Progressive Challenge I couldn't resist to take part! 

And the image for the month of January is I must protest placard
The fun with this image is that the sign is actually empty and you fill it with the message that you want. I witness around me a lot of bullying nowadays and so I decided that the sign will have this as a message.



Image printed on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
White Signo gel pen.
Dies used are from My Favorite Things Die-namics, zig zag stitched rectangle dies.



So there is my second card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Olga

gr karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Olga, a super image and great message.
Pauline
x

Maxine D said...

Fun image and a fantastic card Olga. You are right about the bullying, and it is at all levels too.
Blessings
Maxine

Eek Eek said...

Wow, super colouring, and love the modern framing, it's perfect for it!


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a funny image but a great sentment! I wish bullying would stop for good! Your colouring looks amazing!

Lois Wyche said...

Fantastic card...great message!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Hahahah, sory but you made me laugh so hard, this girl riminded me on me when I yell on my girls when they are fighting :D
Card is great and good job on colouring!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Joyce said...

Fabulous card--I love the sentiment and the image too.