Friday, 20 January 2017

Melonising challenge using Bread from Sasayaki Glitter

 
Hello Everyone!
I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase this super cute and fun image called Bread
You can find many more images on the Sasayaki Glitter Store.
 If you are wondering why my slice of bread looks like a slice of melon, it's because there is a challenge running right now on Instagram and the hashtag is #melonentierchen
It was started by a lovely German Lady called Pepita Hasenkeks and the challenge consists in melonising images. 
If you are interested in participating, the challenge runs until the 25th January on Instagram with the hashtag #melonentierchen.
I think it's so fun and you can see some really imaginative creations, so I always try to participate when the challenge pops up.
 
 
 
 I printed the image on aquarelle paper and painted it with my Prima marketing Watercolor Confections set in "The Classics". This was a Christmas gift from my husband! He knows me so well :-) and I absolutely love these watercolors!
I used the Nesting Scallop squares from We R Memory Keepers to die cut the image.
On the white base card I used a stencil called "Mini Bricks" from The Crafters Workshop and sponged some mini Distress ink from Ranger in "Gathered twigs".
 
 
 
So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting me,
xoxo Olga
 
We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest Page.
 

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Olga

gr karin

Fiki said...

great card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Cara Malmrose said...

What a fun card Olga ... What a clever twist for a challenge. You did an awesome job on it!
(Hug) Cara

Maxine D said...

What a fun card Olga, and so beautifully melonised!!
Blessings
Maxine

Eek Eek said...

Love that this is now a real challenge! lol! This is a super conversion! :) :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, this cracked me up! Such a fun idea!