Sunday, 22 January 2017

New Release from Digistamps4Joy


 
Hello Everyone!
Today I have two cards that I created with images from the Digistamps4joy New Release.

My first card I created with this gorgeous image called Butterfly Hydrangea


I printed the image and the sentiment which is also from Digistamps4Joy on watercolor paper and I colored it with my Derwent Inktense pencils.
I used the Scallop Edged from My Favorite Things Die-namics to die cut my panel and adhered it on the card base.


My second card I created with this beautiful image called January Word.



I printed the image on watercolor paper and colored it with my mini Distress Inks from Ranger.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Scallop Edge dies and adhered my panel on my card base.


So these are my cards for today,
I had a lot of fun creating them and playing with different watercolor mediums and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are bothe gorgeous cards Olga

gr karin

Fiki said...

gorgeous cards!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

MaryH said...

Olga, your coloring is just gorgeous. I love that hydrangea, and the highlights are beautiful. It looks great with the stitched scallop edges of the main panel...that design shows off the beauty of this lush flower. And #2 has the same fantastic coloring, and I love the sparkle of the 'happy turquoise blues' - just very uplifting on a rainy gloomy day. TFS & Hugs

Cara Malmrose said...

Oh wow Olga! Both cards are beautifully done! I love the images you used too.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara

Joyce said...

The are both gorgeous and perfectly colored.

Maxine D said...

Beautiful cards Olga - I particularly like the hydrangea one. Your colouring is amazing and that sentiment is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

Eek Eek said...

Always a fan of your layouts, like both of these, both fresh and modern! Gorgeous colours in both, but I love how the flowers pop on the blue background!
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Olga! You are so talented with your colouring!