Monday, 23 January 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #108 Reminder


Hello Everyone!
This week is the reminder of our Challenge #108 over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and the theme is "Anything Goes option Ribbon or Lace and Pearls".
So come and join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want and you have a chance to win some great images!

Today I created a card for my Design Team inspiration with Img176  from Sherri Baldy Designs
I printed the image on watercolor paper and colored it with my Derwent Inktense pencils.
The pattern papers are from Lili Of the Valley, Nitwit Collections.
The dies are the Zig Zag stiched Rectangle dies from My Favorite Things Die-namics.
The lace and doilies are NBUS and new in my stash (I have never used lace before, so that is something really new to me) and were sent to me by my crafty and talented friend Cebelica fr om My Little World.
The pearls are from my stash. 

So there is my card for today,
I had a so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!

19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Julie Reed said...

Beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us this week at Colour Crazy Challenge, Julie DT x

Fiki said...

so nice card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Olga, a super image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Maxine D said...

What a sweetie Olga - your colouring of the image is amazing, love it!! Love how you have used the lace and doily to finish this softly coloured and beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Barbara Bruder said...

Darling card and love how you used that lace. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

Kat W said...

A super sweet card design and the lace gives a lovely elegant touch :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink!
Kat x

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...so in love with your stack of amazing teacups, just beautiful.

Michelle said...

So sweet this image. Lovely coloring and details on your card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Eek Eek said...

Wow, beautiful colouring!!! Love the lace and pearls, perfect companion for the image :) I find doilies quite hard to include but I like how you've used them here :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Darnell said...

This is delightful, Olga! I love the way you have perfectly blended whimsy and elegance with your sweet design! The lace and pearls are great!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10! It's good to see you again. Thank you for your congratulations! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Sorry, Olga, I thanked you for playing in Challenge #10 cuz I was just working on the draft for that! Thank you for playing in Challenge #9!! xxoo

Joyce said...

Simply adorable and perfectly colored.

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and thanks for sdharing at Crafty catz we hopr you will come and play along in our new challenge starting Friday.
Good luck AuntySue DT

MaryH said...

Happy to see this entered into Darnell's NBUS, and while this is such a cute image, you've made it even more special by your wonderful pencil coloring. So smoothly blended, yet you've kept the brilliance of the colors! Love all the lace & doilies and it's just beautifully designed and detailed! TFS & Hugs

Jacki Daniels said...

This is lovely thanks for playing along with us at https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ this week and good luck
Jacki ♥
(CCC Challenge DT)

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Love all the lace and doilies! Gorgeous card!

Suze said...

Love all the layering in this card - especially the lace and doilies. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.