Sunday, 19 February 2017

19th February New Release for DigiStamps4Joy


 Hello Everyone!
Today I have two cards that I created with images from the Digistamps4joy New Release.


My first card I created with this cute image called Head Shots - Boy
I printed the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored with copic markers.
I wanted to create a vintage look so I used Distress ink, Rusty hinge on the image after the coloring.
The die around the image is from Spellbinders Shapeabilies Lace Doily Motif.
The sentiment is a gift from a papercrafting magazine and I stamped it using Distress Ink Gathered twigs.


The second card I created with this beautiful image called Hanging Basket.


I printed the image on watercolor paper and when it came out of the printer I covered it with clear Embossing powder from Ranger and heat embossed it.
I love using this technique as it allows me to watercolor without waiting for the image to dry and I can watercolor without going out of the lines.
I used my Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils to color the image and my white gel pen for the accents.
After it was dry I fussy cut it and added foam tape on the back side.
I created my background using a stencil called Mini Bricks from The Crafters Workshop and Distress Ink Gathered twigs.
I adhered acetate and a blue pattern paper with clouds on to create a window effect.
I placed the image on the panel and used a brad on the top of the basket.
So these are my cards for today,
I had a lot of fun creating them and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

7 comments:

Fiki said...

Olga those are so pretty cards!
hugs
My blog : Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are so very beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

Maxine D said...

Beautiful cards OLga - your colouring is amazing and the composition of both cards eye catching.
Blessings
Maxine

Cara Malmrose said...

Both cards are just great Olga. Thanks for sharing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute cards, Olga! Your embossing technique sounds neat - what kind of printer do you have? Inkjet? Laser? I would love to be able to watercolour my digis but my inkjet printer has not made that possible.

Eek Eek said...

I love the hanging basket, I thought it might be hard to use but you've made it look awesome. Love the sepia too, you've created loads of depth with only a few inks!


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

cotnob said...

Super cards Olga. fabulous new images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x