Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #133


Hello Everyone!
Today is the reminder of DigiStamps4Joy Challenge #133 and the theme is "Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of Red for Valentine's Day".
So come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want and you have a chance to win some great images!
For my card today I chose this super cute image called Red Robin applique bird and the sentiment from the Fan plus 4 sentiments set.
And you can find many more images in the DigiStamps4Joy shop.

I duplicated the bird and rotate it so that I can get these two birds facing each other,
I added the sentiment on the top and I printed the scene on watercolor paper.
My printer is a CANON MG3550 and I am using 160G/M2 paper in my printer, unfortunately I can't print on thicker paper, but still it allows me to watercolor my printed images.
Just after it came out of the printer I covered the images and the sentiment in clear Embossing powder from Ranger and heat set it. I am very happy with this technique because I don't have to wait for the ink to dry and the colors don't smear into each other.
I watercolored the scene with my Prima Marketing Confections Classic watercolor pan set.
When the image was dry I doodled around it and adhered with foam tape my panel on a white card base.

So there is my creation for today,
I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!

25 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

As you know already I just LOVE this Olga, very inspiring.xx{aNNie}

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Olga love it
Gr Karin

Fiki said...

this is so sweet card Olga!

Eek Eek said...

Love the intense red, and the doodled border, really pops! :D Nice to see you experimenting with the watercolours too :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your colouring is so beautiful, Olga! A gorgeous image and card design! I love your doodling! I was happy when I saw your name as the big winner of the Kitty Love Blog Hop on Instagram! Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your kitty cards!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Olga, I love your doodled frame, it finishes your card beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Annette Stapylton said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Kim Heggins said...

This is so cute....love your sweet pair of love birds.

Maxine D said...

What a fabulous card Olga - I have printed and embossed on vellum, but did not realise I could do it on water colour paper - thanks for mentioning it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lois Wyche said...

Awesome card...love your coloring!

Claudia Rogier said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

Hugs
Claudia

DT Crafting With Friends

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

Andree said...

A sweet card and fabulous watercolouring technique. The doodled edges make a lovely frame.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

PJ said...

Such a nice job with the "love birds" you did fabulous. How fun to meet someone from Greece :) That's so awesome we share the same interests as so many with stamping. Hope you can stop by my blog too. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card!
Hugs, Sherry x

Angie Jones said...

Ekkkkkkkk that is awesome, I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angie DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Olga thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Billie A said...

I love the colors on the birds. Great images and that is great you can still watercolor on the other paper. I have tried and it balls up when I try other papers. Your border is awesome also. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I never knew that you could emboss on top of printer ink - such a great idea. I love your doodling too!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Joyce said...

I absolutely love this card. Those love birds are the best. And, of course, perfect coloring as always. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Agnieszka DT

Caz said...

What a gorgeous make...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog
Crafty Catz

Sue Hickey said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Susan DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Shannon Abblitt said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for entering at the Corrosive Challenge Blog x DT Shannon x

The Little Stamper said...

This is a lovely bright and cheery card. Thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy.

Sharon x