Thursday, 16 February 2017

Facebook Christmas cards group Challenge #2 reminder

Hello Everyone!
I have a new card for the reminder of the Facebook Christmas Group Challenge #2 created by Karin Van Eijk from Karins Art Scrap 
And our theme this month is "Anything goes - Option Trees"
 Our Lovely Sponsor for February is:

 

I have created my card with the image and digital papers that are being offered to the winner.
I printed my papers and die cut them with We R memory keepers Nesting Scallop Squares dies.
 For the inside of the card before I printed the digital paper I added to it a heart so I could add my sentiment later, I used Microsoft Word to create that.
I also printed the image on watercolor paper and watercolored it my Derwent Inktense pencils.
After it was dry I fussy cut it and added foam tape on the back.


The challenge theme this month is "Trees" and since the digital papers are pink I thought they would be complemented with these beautiful stickers from Martha Stewart, wich were sent to me by my crafty and talented friend Cebelica from My Little World.
I layered them on top of each other and used foam squares on some of the flowers to create some dimension, and in between them I nested the image.
I also used some of the flowers on the inside of the card.
The sentiments I used on the front and the inside of the card are from Panduro.


These are the rules for the challenge:

The challenges will be from the 1st until the last day of the month.
The 2nd day of the next month we will announce the Winner [ s ] and Top3.
You may enter 4 cards per month.
If you are a Winner or in the Top3 you will get a price and a badge.
If you are a Winner / Top3 you can display your badge on your Facebook page or on your blog.
Place your Card / Creation in the appropriate Album and then add it also in the group's page.
The Challenges are always Anything goes or with an option.
Anyone can join in as we will send the prices anywhere in the world.

So come and join us every month with your Christmas cards and before you know it you will have enough cards for next Christmas and you have a big chance to win some great prizes!

I enjoyed creating these cards very much and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting me!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper
Christmas Card Challenges
12 months of christmas link up
 

17 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Sweet card!!!
hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga love the image and love the beautiful flower's
Dianne xx :)

Fiki said...

oh so sweet card!
hugs

Lois Wyche said...

This is a sweet card. I love your image and design!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card, Olga! The little bird is adorable and I love all the flowers!

Donna Idlet said...

Cute card, love your image and your watercoloring. Thanks for planning along with Christmas Card Challenges.

MaryH said...

This adorable little Christmas robin looks right at home in the blossoms of the dimensional trees. Love it! TFS & Hugs.

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....what a beautiful holiday card.

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous and dimensional card Olga - beautifully made
Blessings
Maxine

Cobnut Crafter said...

Such a pretty card! I love the way the bird is framed by so many little flowers. Best Wishes, Anne x

Eek Eek said...

So pretty! :) I love the effect of using the inktense on watercolour card!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Marie B. said...

Super pretty card! I love all the pink! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh so cute!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Christmas Card Challenges, DT Member

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! The bird is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (CCC DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely card - love the flowers!
Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

SUSAN DT

DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC with your cute seasonal card.