Friday, 24 February 2017

Floral Mother's day card



Hello Everyone!
My second post today is a Mother's day card that I created for my Mother in law, as in Norway Mother's day was February 13th.



I used a Simon Says Stamp Hello Friends clear stamp set.
On Tim Holtz distress watercolor paper I stamped the images with clear embossing ink and covered them with Gold embossing powder from Ranger and heat set them. 
I then watercolored the images with my Prima Marketing confections set. 


I die cut a thin strip in the middle of the panel as well as on my card base using a die from Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Stitched dies set.
I printed my sentiment (that means Happy Mother's Day in Norwegian) on vellum in yellow color and covered it in Gold embossing powder from Ranger and heat set it.
I then adhered the vellum between the watercolored panels and the card base.
I was left with a thin strip of watercolored flowers so I decided to glue them on the inside of the card. 
To embellish the card and some accents I used Pink Liquid Pearls from Ranger.


So there is my second card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

9 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so pretty and sweet. Beautiful colours and love the design.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Olga

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so pretty, Olga! Beautiful gold embossing and gorgeous watercolour!

Fiki said...

its so pretty card!
hugs , Fiki
My Little shop-Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Eek Eek said...

Gosh, this is lovely, love the watercoloury look mixed with gold so much! The pearl looks super with it too, I forget to use mine, might be inspired and get it out :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Kim Heggins said...

Such a pretty card....your background is so beautiful!

Cobnut Crafter said...


A very pretty card Olga - I expect it was really appreciated.

Lois Wyche said...

This is so pretty...I love the design and the papers you used!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Olga, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x