Friday, 17 March 2017

Krumspring Festival 2017

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a card I created for the Spring Festival 2017,
It is organized by Maria Krumbaek the owner of Krumspring Shop. 
She has these cute stamps with rectangle shapes that are so fun to color.
The challenge finishes tomorrow and only now I finally managed to play with it, just in time.
 I have used one of her stamps called Star Power
and a digital stamp called Spaceman Josh by Pink Gem Designs which I won in a challenge not so long ago.
 




This is my first Galaxy background and I am so happy on how it turned out! 
I created it using watercolor paper and my Prima Marketing Confections watercolors, 
after it was dry I splattered some white acrylic paint to create the stars.
I matted the background on some white card stock and onto a black card base.
On another watercolor paper I stamped the stars with clear embossing ink, 
covered with white embossing powder and heat embossed them. 
I used Distress Inks "Scattered Straw" and "Mustard Seed" to watercolor them, 
I then fussy cut them and adhered them on my galaxy background with foam tape.
I printed the image on some Neenah solar white card stock, colored it with my alcohol markers, 
then fussy cut it. I also added Glossy Accents on his helmet. 
I think it's so fun to have him standing on the star!
and I used foam tape here as well to create some dimension.
I also stamped and heat set the sentiment with white embossing powder.


I am so happy on how this card turned out! It's not my usual style of cards
 but I really enjoyed creating it and I think I will make more of them.
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

8 comments:

Fiki said...

love this!
its stunning card!

MaryH said...

Awesome background. I really like the work you did to create the fab background for these sparkly space images.Also looks very textured too. Some little person is going to just adore this one. Great work! And of course you would be considered for the Random Generator if your name comes up....I know you visit when you can. (And same for me too. Sometimes we just have to do other things! LOL) TFS &Hugs

Katrina Brown said...

This is too cute! Such a great background!

MiamiKel said...

Sensational card, Olga! The star is amazing! I love your background as well - your card is truly 'out of this world!" ♥

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....love your wonderful card! It is outta this world!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Olga and a fantastic background.
Gr Karin

Bernadet said...

Amazing card Olga.
Love the star and the background is amazing

Eek Eek said...

Fabulousness! The sky is epic! Watercolour galaxy skies are one of my favourite things and yours is perfect :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis