Monday, 3 April 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #113 Reminder

Hello Everyone!
This week for the reminder of the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge 
 the theme is "Anything goes Option Use of Kraft".

So come and play with us and join the fun! You can use any image you want and 
you have a chance to win some great prizes and Guest Designer positions.

Today for my Design Team inspiration card I have used Img886 Zen Art



 I printed the image on Kraft paper, colored it with my pencils
and used a white gel pen for the highlights.
On a white card base I adhered a lime green card stock and on top I adhered the image which I die cut with the Zig Zag rectangle stitched dies by My Favorite Things.
The sentiment is from Krumspring shop called Star Power.

So there is my card for today,
I had such a relaxing time coloring and creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssss Olga
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Olga, just adore the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fiki said...

gorgous card Olga!

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous card Olga, and so beautifully coloured
Blessings
Maxine

ike said...

What a super cute card and lovely colouring.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Eek Eek said...

Love how you have used the digi, the colouring is awesome. The highlighting is a lovely effect, works so well on the kraft background. Also I am now going to use some lime green behind my kraft card cos it looks smashing! :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations.

Natasja
DT CCC digi creations