Monday, 17 April 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #114 Reminder

 Hello Everyone!
This week for the reminder of the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge 
 the theme is "Anything goes Option Easter".
This is my last post as a Design Team member for this lovely team, 
as I have decided to step down.
It has been a fantastic year for me creating alongside all the talented DT ladies,
and especially working with our fantastic Team Leader  
Karin from Karins art scrap which I want to say thank you for believing in me!
 Today for my last  Design Team inspiration card I have used Img249.


 For the Image:
 Printed the image on Bristol smooth card stock,
 Colored with Derwent Inktense pencils
White gel pen 
For the card base:
Neenah solar white card stock,
Distress Inks smooshing on watercolor paper
My Favorite Things Die-Namics zig zag stitched rectangle dies
Panduro Hobby pattern paper
So there is my last DT card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge,
I had such a fantastic time creating with these lovely images.
Thank you for visiting!

12 comments:

Lois Wyche said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga and congrats I see had won at winter wonderland
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and cute image Olga.
Hugs
Linda xx

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable....love your sweet card!

Fiki said...

very nice card!
hugs

Lynda Hall said...

Super cute! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore April Anything Goes Challenge.
Good luck
DT Lynda x

Ileana A. said...

Wonderful creation! I love background and image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Eek Eek said...

Love a bit of smooshing, and a great way to go out in style! I am sure your DT work will be missed :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Sherry said...

Love The Image Adorable Thanxx For Sharing With Us At LilPatch Of Crafty Friends
Sherry @ LPOCF DT

Annette Stapylton said...

Lovely design, beautiful colours and I love that chicken, it looks fanastic with your creation. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous Easter card Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty card. I love the watercolored background. Lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia