Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Sleeping Beauties - DT Inspiration card

 
Hello Everyone!
I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase 
this beautiful image called Image #40 - Sleeping Beauties 
You can find many more images on the Sasayaki Glitter Store.
 This is my last card as a DT member as I have decided to step down from the team.
It has been a fantastic year and I would like to say a huge Thank You to Naz Leila Smith for all the beautiful images I had the honor to color and create with.

 

The image is printed on Neenah Solar white card stock, colored with alcohol markers, coloring pencils and a white Posca pen for the dots.
The dies I used are My Favorite Things - Die-namics zig zag stitched rectangle dies.
 
 
 I had a fun time creating this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for visiting,
xoxo Olga 
 
We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous Olga great colouring.

gr karin

Lois Wyche said...

WOW! This is an amazing card my crafting friend. Loving it so much!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Olga this is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Olga, such a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fiki said...

love this card!
its so sweet!

Joyce said...

Such a gorgeous card. As always, I am blown away by your coloring. It is always jaw dropping and inspiring.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your wonderful image and amazing coloring.

Eek Eek said...

Gorgeous colouring! Not sure if I like the hair more or the bedding!! :D Am sure your work will be missed on the DT, your cards are always super :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis